2003. 16 min. Strange and Russian.
Adapted from Gogol’s story of the same name.
Written and directed by: Jean-Charles Finck
The Nose (Hoc in Russian) is a fantastic and satirical short story by Nicolas Gogol that was first published in 1836. In early 19th century Russia, a barber finds the nose of someone in the loaf of bread he is eating…
Selections festivals / Price
– Festival international d’Auch
– Festival de Vaux en Velin
– Rencontres audiovisuelle – Lille
– l’encre à l’écran – Tours
– Les lutins – Paris
– Univerciné – Nantes
– Festival d’un soir – Claix